 |
| I definitely got used to this. |
Well it's back to my real life after getting used to sunshine and warm weather in the Caribbean. I had such a good time with all of my family... Occasionally there were times when we got annoyed with each other, but overall, I'm sad that it's back to normal. I got pretty used to seeing everyone just about nonstop for an entire week. And I definitely dread being back in Oklahoma with cloudy skies, snow, and below freezing temperatures. I was ready to get back home though--I missed Mexican food, Dr. Pepper, and Chinese food. I've already had all three of those things more than once and it's only been a couple of days. Then it was back to school today... I've been to one class so far, and I'm already overwhelmed. Back to my responsibilities...
 |
| So excited that she's going to be my sister-in-law! |
3 comments:
I am so glad that you had a good time, and a nice little break before going back to school. Good luck this semester buddy!!!
Thanks best friend!!!
love the black silky bikini bottoms, love my hand in them feeling yourpussy, getting thjat clit nice n hard, finger fuckyou
Post a Comment