Thursday, May 19, 2011

Oh the Anxiety...

Well, I'm terrified. Just TWO WEEKS until I leave for London for the rest of the summer! I'm excited, but nervous and anxious to travel to a brand new city and country on my own. I'm sure that once I get there most of my fears will disappear, but right now it's a lot of stress thinking about what I need to take, flying out of the country by myself, where I'll work and live. Most of it is out of my hands at this point, so I'm trying to calm down my control freak self and just let things take their course...

I'm going to attempt to blog while I'm gone, depending on how much time I'll really end up having. So check for updates regularly, I'd love to be able to keep in touch with all of my family a little bit through this!

I can't believe I'm almost there!!!  

1 comments:

Lindy T! said...

I will be creeping on this the whole time you are gone, so yes PLEASE try to update this here little cute blog. And I need pictures because my brain is so small and I only can read when pictures are involved.
I love you!