Life has sort of settled into a routine here in London--school on Mondays, work Tuesday through Thursday, and museums, markets, and sightseeing on the weekends. But I got to get out of the city--and the country--for a weekend trip to Paris! I had a really fun time there with one of the other girls in my internship program, and we saw the usual tourist attractions: the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, the Paris Opera, and more, plus we went to the Louvre (my favorite, of course) and also went to an outdoor market where stalls sold a lot of cool new stuff but also a lot of antiques and vintage clothing and jewelry.
 |
| Arc de Triomphe |
|
 |
| The Eiffel Tower |
 |
| Paris Opera |
 |
| Moulin Rouge |
 |
| Notre Dame |
 |
| Me in front of Notre Dame |
 |
| Nike of Samothrace |
 |
| In front of the pyramid entrance at the Louvre! So exciting. |
It was nice to get back to London after the long weekend though, it feels more like home here. I missed how clean London is and how polite the people are, not to mention it's much easier to get around here when everything is in English!
3 comments:
You took amazing pictures...you may have to email some to me and I shall frame them and keep them forever and act like I went there instead of you!
I am glad that you were able to fit Paris in. Definitely a place to go to, but only for like a weekend....okay maybe more than that, but I am so jealous. SOOOOOO Jealous!
great fun to visit
those are lovely tits
Post a Comment